- Referenced in 171 articles
- Program. FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research ... nonlinear solution algorithms, graphics options for displaying meshes and contouring solution values, an element library ... nonlinear solids, thermal elements, two and three dimensional frame (rod/beam) elements, plate and shell elements ... joint interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- User Guide. DYNA3D is a nonlinear, explicit, finite element code for analyzing the transient dynamic ... several computer platforms. DYNA3D includes solid, shell, beam, and truss elements to allow maximum flexibility...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- finite element code for general-purpose nonlinear analysis of stiffened shell structures of arbitrary shape...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- nonlinear engineering computations of thin and thick anisotropic plate and complex shell structures. Its stiffness ... sparse 9 by 9 matrix. The element formulation departs from conventional Cartesian mechanics as well ... physical inspirations of the natural-mode finite element method formalized through appropriate geometrical, trigonometrical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- nonlinear finite element package for simulation of soft tissue biomechanics. NiftySim, an open-source finite ... element toolkit, has been designed to allow incorporation of high-performance soft tissue simulation capabilities ... numerous constitutive models and solid-element options, membrane and shell elements, and contact modelling facilities...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Finite Element Method. Thanks to its full complement of nonlinear elements, nonlinear and linear material ... most intricate structure. It includes beams, shells, membranes, cables and solids models, and a fully...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...