- Referenced in 12 articles
- FINSLER: a computer algebra package for Finsler geometries...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- We present an abstraction framework based on modal...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...