- Referenced in 37 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed Line Search. NLPQLP is a special implementation ... test points along the search direction. The parallel line search is performed with respect ... Lagrangian merit function. Moreover, a non-monotone line search is performed in error situations where...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for...
- Referenced in 733 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 989 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 519 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 2621 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 749 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- This Fortran software seeks the least value of...