- Referenced in 10 articles
- package nimble: Flexible BUGS-Compatible System for Hierarchical Statistical Modeling and Algorithm Development. Flexible application ... language. Algorithms can be written in the NIMBLE language and made available to any model...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Markov chain Monte Carlo methods via the ’nimble’ package, and posterior prediction for the Gaussian...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Fiona is OGR’s neat, nimble, no-nonsense API. This document explains...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- A toolbox for fitting complex spatial point process...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- R package tgp: Bayesian treed Gaussian process models...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Extending integrated nested Laplace approximation to a class...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package fields: Tools for spatial data. Fields...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- R package convoSPAT: Convolution-Based Nonstationary Spatial Modeling...