- Referenced in 522 articles
- statistics, power networks, and other networks and graphs). We provide software for accessing and managing...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- first presented with a network (graph). A so-called preprocessing algorithm may compute certain information ... many applications in areas such as transportation, networking, and social science, this problem has been ... compact routing and distance labeling schemes in networking and distributed computing and for metric embeddings ... practical significance such as planar graphs and complex networks...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks. It has important applications in networking...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- igraph software package for complex network research. igraph is a free software package for creating ... manipulating undirected and directed graphs. It includes ... implementations for classic graph theory problems like minimum spanning trees and network flow, and also ... implements algorithms for some recent network analysis methods, like community structure search. The efficient implementation...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- analysis and manipulation of large networks. Graphs consists of nodes and directed/undirected/multiple edges between ... graph nodes. Networks are graphs with data on nodes and/or edges of the network ... performance and compact graph representation. It easily scales to massive networks with hundreds of millions ... edges and attributes in a graph or a network can be changed dynamically during...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 37 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for complex-network (graph) analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Kronecker graphs: an approach to modeling networks. How can we generate realistic networks? In addition ... First, we show that Kronecker graphs naturally obey common network properties. In fact, we rigorously ... fitting the Kronecker graph generation model to large real networks. A naive approach to fitting ... gain insights about the network structure, and the resulting synthetic graphs can be used...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- efficient implementations of graph and network algorithms and related data structures. The basic design concepts ... with similar software packages, namely BGL (Boost Graph Library) and LEDA. LEMON turned...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- then using state-of-the-art graph partitioning techniques. The code is extremely fast ... available under the name of NetWorks...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- analyze and simulate networks based on exponential-family random graph models (ERGM). ”ergm...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- tools for social network analysis, including node and graph-level indices, structural distance ... covariance methods, structural equivalence detection, network regression, random graph generation, and 2D/3D network visualization...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- From the perspective of graph drawing, a protein interaction network is challenging because ... crossings and because it is a disconnected graph consisting of many connected components with nodes ... drawing and exploring protein-protein interaction networks in three-dimensional space. Unique features of INTERVIEWER...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Standard examples include the Web graph and various social networks. The scale of these graphs...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- that can be represented as a graph or network. It is written in Java, which ... their relations, such as directed and undirected graphs, multi-modal graphs, graphs with parallel edges ... number of algorithms from graph theory, data mining, and social network analysis, such as routines ... decomposition, optimization, random graph generation, statistical analysis, and calculation of network distances, flows, and importance...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs. Runs on Windows, Linux...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- popular force-directed approach to network (or graph) layout to allow separation constraints, which enforce ... overlapping node labels; and layout of graphs with grouped nodes (called clusters). In the stress ... number of practical applications including gene-activation networks, terrorist networks and visualization of high-dimensional...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- networks, road networks, sensor networks, biological networks, etc. Graph clustering has shown its effectiveness ... analyzing and visualizing large networks. The goal of graph clustering is to partition vertices...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- dx.doi.org/10.1186/s12874-015-0060-8”>doi:10.1186/s12874-015-0060-8>; - automated drawing of network graphs described in Rücker & Schwarzer (2016) <