- Referenced in 47 articles
- physical inspirations of the natural-mode finite element method formalized through appropriate geometrical, trigonometrical ... straining modes of deformation. A simple congruent matrix operation transforms the elemental natural stiffness matrix...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- ERATO stability code. Nature of problem: This computer code treats the stability of a Tokamak ... normal modes can be calculated by linearizing the ideal MHD equations. Any mode (unstable ... spectrum can be examined. Solution method: The variational form of the 2D ideal MHD equations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- corrections in decays. Nature of problem: Most of the decay modes of particles or resonances ... detection efficiencies and/or experimental selection criteria. Solution method: The Monte Carlo simulation is best suited...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- method similar to Algorithmic Differentiation (AD) is presented which allows the propagation of, in general ... corresponding subgradients in tangent-linear mode. Subgradients are natural extensions of “usual” derivatives which allow ... application of derivative-based methods to possibly nondifferentiable convex and concave functions. The software package ... based on the principles of tangent-linear mode AD by overloading. Similar ideas have been...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- grained normal mode analysis method recently introduced that unlike previous such methods is unique ... that it accounts for the nature of amino acids. The inclusion of this layer ... first time a coarse-grained normal mode analysis method to predict the effect of single...
- Referenced in 1 article
- entropy spectrum pathways (ESPs). Both methods reformulate and incorporate Bayesian theory, thus use prior information ... found to produce unique spatio-temporal modes of signal behavior that can be ranked according ... analysis of data bearing completely different, unrelated nature, lacking any underlying similarity, are also presented ... create an efficient and accurate computational method for assessing and categorizing brain activity. The second...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...