- Referenced in 33 articles
- Christoph Koutschan allows to deal with multivariate holonomic functions and sequences in an algorithmic fashion ... linear differential equations, linear recurrences, q-difference equations, and mixed linear equations that a given ... function satisfies. Summation and integration of multivariate holonomic functions can be performed via creative telescoping...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- pyunicorn (Pythonic unified complex network and recurrence analysis toolbox) open source software package for applying ... multivariate time series from a non-traditional perspective by means of recurrence quantification analysis...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- many longitudinal datasets surveys either with recurrent information collected over time or with a clustered ... software, see Berridge, D.M., Crouchley, R., (2011), Multivariate Generalized Linear Mixed Models Using...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1471 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2271 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4384 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4970 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9607 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...