- Referenced in 4 articles
- problem involving multivariate Poisson distributions. Multivariate Poisson random variables subject to linear integer constraints arise...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Data. Implements a class of univariate and multivariate spatial generalised linear mixed models for areal ... McMC) simulation. The response variable can be binomial, Gaussian or Poisson. Spatial autocorrelation is modelled ... random effects, which are assigned a conditional autoregressive (CAR) prior distribution. A number of different ... priors are available for the random effects, including a multivariate CAR (MCAR) model for multivariate...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package compositions:Compositional data analysis with R...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2673 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7483 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...