- Referenced in 4 articles
- learning so popular, including classification, regression, multitask learning, and collective classification. We also report about...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ProDiGe: Prioritization Of Disease Genes with multitask machine learning from positive and unlabeled examples. Elucidating...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SOAR: a cognitive architecture in perspective. A tribute...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 950 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- The UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- SLEP: Sparse Learning with Efficient Projections. Main Features...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- DeCAF: A Deep Convolutional Activation Feature for Generic...
- Referenced in 932 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...