- Referenced in 33 articles
- desired to optimize systems defined by differential-algebraic equations). GPOPS-II implements the new class ... Anil V. Rao and represents a major advancement in the numerical solution of optimal control ... GPOPS, A MATLAB software for solving multiple-phase optimal control problems using the gauss pseudospectral...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- TELOS: a customer satisfaction evaluation software. Telos is...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The SIERRA framework for developing advanced parallel mechanics...
- Referenced in 857 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...