- Referenced in 39 articles
- desired to optimize systems defined by differential-algebraic equations). GPOPS-II implements the new class ... Anil V. Rao and represents a major advancement in the numerical solution of optimal control ... GPOPS, A MATLAB software for solving multiple-phase optimal control problems using the gauss pseudospectral...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4207 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4719 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8127 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- TELOS: a customer satisfaction evaluation software. Telos is...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The SIERRA framework for developing advanced parallel mechanics...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...