- Referenced in 170 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1421 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 694 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- The purpose of the F2PY --Fortran to Python...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PUMMA: Parallel universal matrix multiplication algorithms on distributed...