- Referenced in 11969 articles
- enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems ... block matrix operations, such as matrix multiplication, in the innermost loops. These block operations ... various types of matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- modification, partial solution for matrix factors, solution of multiple right-hand sides, and iterative refinement...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems with multiple boundary conditions. User manual...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- multiple high-level modeling formalisms and multiple solution techniques. This flexibility allows engineers and scientists...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SOLA-VOF: A solution algorithm for transient fluid flow with multiple free boundaries. In this ... powerful, computer program is presented for the solution of two-dimensional transient fluid flow with ... operation is for single fluid calculations having multiple free surfaces. However, SOLA-VOF can also...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- graphics options for displaying meshes and contouring solution values, an element library for linear ... rod/beam) elements, plate and shell elements, and multiple rigid body options with joint interactions. Constitutive...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Krylov techniques for the solution of linear systems. A special multiple Arnoldi process ensures order...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- colonies designed to successively optimize a multiple objective function: the first colony minimizes the number ... known existing methods both in terms of solution quality and computation time. Moreover, MACS-VRPTW ... improves some of the best solutions known for a number of problem instances ... literature. 2 Chapter 5 MACS-VRPTW: A MULTIPLE ANT COLONY SYSTEM FOR VEHICLE ROUTING PROBLEMS...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods presents the concepts ... Order Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution (TOPSIS), VIÅ¡ekriterijumsko KOmpromisno Rangiranje (VIKOR), Data Envelopment ... methods are improved upon and three novel multiple attribute decision making methods for solving...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- primal-dual interior point method. It uses multiple centrality correctors; their number is chosen appropriately ... problem in order to reduce the overall solution time. HOPDM automatically chooses the most efficient...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- time-dependent viscous incompressible flow of multiple liquids. As in any numerical method, however ... with spatial refinement, or convergence to a solution that is slightly different from the exact...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- graphs and matrices - solution of constrained optimization problems involving single or multiple objective functions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MOAPPS 1.0: Aggregate production planning using the multiple-objective tabu search. In recent years, there ... mainly due to unsuitability of the classical solution techniques in many circumstances. Depending upon ... modern heuristics for their solution. In this paper, the multiple-objective APP problem is formulated ... multiple-objective tabu search algorithm can be used as an alternative solution mechanism for solving...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- library that provides algorithms for the iterative solution of large sparse linear systems arising ... iterative solvers, preconditioners and matrix-vector multiplication routines. Users are not required to provide their...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- multiple-shot simulations. Efficiency of the multiple-shot solution phase (forward/backward substitutions) is improved ... direct solver returns the multiple-shot wavefield solutions distributed over the processors according...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- using multiple precision libraries for high precision when needed) the solution of an ODE system...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- efficient extreme points possessed by MOLPs (including multiple objective transportation problems) of different sizes ... easier to find good near- optimal solutions with linear utility functions than with, for instance...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- particular, for the subclass of multiple objective linear programs (MOLP). It is based on Benson ... primal and dual algorithms; primal and dual solutions; support of unbounded problems; 3D graphics format...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Newton’s method to locate steady-state solutions to nonlinear problems. The algorithms are chosen ... Almost all of the algorithms just require multiple solves of the Jacobian matrix ... Only the Hopf tracking algorithm requires the solution of a larger matrix, which ... involving the Jacobian matrix and an imaginary multiple of the mass matrix...