- Referenced in 7 articles
- multimaterial, multiphysics code. ALEGRA is an arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian (multiphysics) computer code developed at Sandia ... physics options including magnetics, radiation, and multimaterial flow. The code has been developed for nearly ... basic Lagrangian differencing, artificial viscosity and the remap step of the method including an important...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- KIVA, a transient, three-dimensional, multiphase, multicomponent code...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CAVEAT: A computer code for fluid dynamics problems...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Fundamentals of the KRAKEN code. KRAKEN is an...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- BETHE-Hydro: An Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian Multidimensional Hydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- ReALE: A reconnection-based arbitrary-Lagrangian–Eulerian method...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- SLIC (Simple Line Interface Calculation). SLIC is an...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Kull is a massively parallel simulation code developed...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- YAQUI: an arbitrary Lagrangian--Eulerian computer program for...