- Referenced in 309 articles
- Wesseling. The file mglab.for is a tutorial multigrid program. It solves elliptic boundary values ... dimension. The user may choose various multigrid cycles, transfer operators, smoothing methods, and nested iteration ... Cell centered and vertex centered discretization and multigrid is included. Documentation is included ... following book: An Introduction to Multigrid Methods, Wiley, Chichester, 1992 by P. Wesseling...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... reasons for this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner. Driven by the need to solve linear ... recent resurgence of interest in algebraic multigrid (AMG). AMG is attractive in that it holds ... possibility of multigrid-like performance on unstructured grids. The sheer size of many modern physics ... Jones, Coarse grid selection for parallel algebraic multigrid, in: A. Ferriera, J. Rollin, H. Simon...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- homepages for ML, Sandia’s main multigrid preconditioning package. ML is designed to solve large ... used to define and build multigrid solvers and preconditioners, and it contains black-box classes...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- MUDPACK library instead of FISHPACK. MUDPACK uses multigrid iteration to approximate separable and nonseparable elliptic...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Practical Fourier analysis for multigrid methods. With CD-ROM. A practical Fourier analysis for multigrid ... necessary for the successful use of multigrid methods for systems of partial differential equations ... book enables understanding of basic principles of multigrid and local Fourier analysis, allowing investigation ... real multigrid effects...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- with those of grid-independent convergence of multigrid methods. The multi-level algorithms implemented...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- finite element problems in 3D. Algebraic multigrid (AMG) is one of the most effective iterative...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Lean algebraic multigrid (LAMG): fast graph Laplacian linear solver. Laplacian matrices of graphs arise ... grids with finite elements. A lean algebraic multigrid (LAMG) solver of the symmetric linear system ... constructed, and an iterative solve phase using multigrid cycles. General graphs pose algorithmic challenges ... encountered in traditional multigrid applications. LAMG combines a lean piecewise-constant interpolation, judicious node aggregation...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Iterative solution with AGgregation-based algebraic MultiGrid. AGMG implements an aggregation-based algebraic multigrid method...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient solution of linear elliptic partial differential equations ... package of portable FORTRAN subprograms which use multigrid iteration for solving real or complex elliptic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK-2: Multigrid software for approximating elliptic partial differential equations on uniform grids with ... resolution The multigrid software package MUDPACK-2 is described. It approximates elliptic partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- give an overview and background on multigrid preconditioning techniques. This preconditioner combines a high accuracy...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- MADPACK: A family of abstract multigrid or multilevel solutions. The author gives a state ... description of the abstract multigrid package MADPACK (Multigrid-Aggregation-Disaggregation-PACKage). The package provides basic ... routines that allow us to build abstract multigrid methods for solving linear and nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- PyAMG is a library of Algebraic Multigrid (AMG) solvers with a convenient Python interface...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Simulations of Incompressible Flows Using Parallel Adaptive Multigrid Techniques. Characteristic Features: Discretization on tetrahedral grids ... Beltrami-Operator; Efficient iterative solvers based on multigrid methods...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Multigrid software for the solution of ellptic problems on rectangular domains: MGOO (release...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- AmgX: a library for GPU accelerated algebraic multigrid and preconditioned iterative methods. The solution ... drop-in GPU acceleration of distributed algebraic multigrid (AMG) and preconditioned iterative methods. The AmgX ... combined with any of the available multigrid methods or simpler preconditioners. The parallelism...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- BiCGStab) and multilevel methods such as multigrid and conjugate gradient method preconditioned by multigrid...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- based on domain decomposition or the multigrid method. We measure the parallel performances of FaCSI...