- Referenced in 37 articles
- evaluation of gas-phase multicomponent viscosities, thermal conductivities, diffusion coefficients, and thermal diffusion coefficients ... pure species viscosities and binary diffusion coefficients. The coefficients of these fits are passed ... return either pure species properties or multicomponent gas mixture properties. This package uses...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- presented in this article. It includes several multicomponent mass-transport models (i.e. Fickian, Stefan-Maxwell ... porosity-free domains, and several diffusivity models for gases. The library has been developed ... model any fluid flow configuration involving multicomponent transport phenomena and it is validated in this...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Reactive Transport Code MIN3P: Multicomponent reactive transport modeling in variably saturated porous media. MIN3P ... definition of the reaction network. Advective-diffusive transport in the water phase and diffusive transport...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fully saturated water flow, heat transport and multicomponent REactive solute transport under both local chemical ... isotherms, and surface complexation using constant capacitance, diffuse layer and triple layer models) and microbial...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1409 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 5008 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS. We present here...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...