- Referenced in 39 articles
- specialized interior-point code for multicommodity network flows developed by Jordi Castro. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- network flow problems (though it was originally designed for solving nonlinear multicommodity problems with side ... other codes. When solving pure linear network flow problems, it has proved to be faster ... battery of dimacs problems. When solving linear multicommodity problems its performance was in general better...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- linear single-commodity min-cost flow (MCF) problem have been proposed, and several efficient codes ... decomposition algorithms for the multicommodity min-cost flow (MMCF) problem, showing that for some classes...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 2776 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2418 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- KORBX® (a registered trademark of AT&T) is...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...