- Referenced in 1502 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FLIRT (FMRIB’s Linear Image Registration Tool) is...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- FAME-a flexible appearance modeling environment. Combined modeling...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 2609 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) is a C-language...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 467 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.0 includes...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- The Yale Face Database (size 6.4MB) contains...