- Referenced in 1 article
- electrostatics or Newtonian gravity in 3D. The code is based on the hashed oct-tree ... recursive sort scheme specially adapted to the Morton curve. More serious limitations of the original ... identified and analyzed rigorously. Benchmarks for the code on the IBM Blue Gene/P Jugene...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GEMMW: A portable level 3 BLAS Winograd variant...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The SIERRA framework for developing advanced parallel mechanics...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...