- Referenced in 18 articles
- Slimgb is a variation of Buchbergers’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The Altran system for rational function manipulation - a...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1411 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Computing simplicial homology based on efficient Smith normal...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Binomials.m2, a package for Macaulay2 to compute primary...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- simpcomp is a GAP package for working with...
- Referenced in 3043 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...