- Referenced in 584 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2563 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4787 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5371 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1411 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1268 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...