- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...