- Referenced in 441 articles
- well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting. We show that ... Littlestone-Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that are slightly weaker...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- ability to adapt a rudimentary prototype implementation to encompass additional model elements, such...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- package covTest: Computes covariance test for adaptive linear modelling. This package computes covariance test ... covariance test significance testing in adaptive linear modelling. Can be used with LARS (lasso...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Shortness of the program and its adaptation for model examples are presented. It is also...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- high dimensional but sparse additive models. Finally, an adaptive version of our sparsity-smoothness penalized...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure ... simulation, the ANFIS architecture is employed to model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- FLASH: An adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling astrophysical thermonuclear flashes. We report ... equations and allows for the use of adaptive mesh refinement. It also contains state...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language techniques ... type system simultaneously enables an expressive programming model and successful type inference, leading to good...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- with adaptive mesh capability for a large and important class of computational models, those using ... structured mesh into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- evolving neural-fuzzy inference system (DENFIS), for adaptive online and offline learning, and their application ... fuzzy rule set for a DENFIS online model; and (2) creation of a first-order ... employed in both online and offline DENFIS models, is also introduced. It is demonstrated that ... sequences in an adaptive way and outperform some well-known, existing models...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- conditioned. Adaptation of the covariance matrix amounts to learning a second order model...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ASMOD -- An algorithm for adaptive spline modelling of observation data Nonlinear system identification by modelling ... model structure is hence adapted to the modelling problem, giving a model a small size...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- case analysis is overly pessimistic and probabilistic models are too unrealistic: experimentation can provide guides ... edge implementations of algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes pointers...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- evolutionary distance estimates. This model is well adapted when these estimates are obtained from aligned ... simulations have been performed with 12-taxon model trees to determine BIONJ’s efficiency. When...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 56 articles
- fuzzy clustering and adaptive neurofuzzy learning. The toolbox lets you model complex system behaviors using...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- adapted. The object-oriented programming system is also used as the basis for statistical model...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- library is to provide support for adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) computations in parallel while allowing ... focus on the physics they are modeling. libMesh currently supports 1D, 2D, and 3D steady...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- contain a solver for adaptive control models. However it does provide a procedure to export ... which can be used to solve adaptive control models with the Dual or Dualpc software...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- contribution to nonparametric regression with multivariate adaptive regression splines supported by continuous optimization Regression analysis ... used statistical method for modelling relationships between variables. Multivariate adaptive regression splines (MARS) especially ... data, but a simple model. par In this article, we use a penalized residual...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features of the flow ... scheme for interfacial flows Accurate surface tension model Multiphase electrohydrodynamics...