- Referenced in 44 articles
- Dual decomposition in two-stage stochastic mixed-integer programming, needs CPLEX...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- such as surrogate-based optimization, mixed integer nonlinear programming, or optimization under uncertainty. By employing...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- formulate his/her problem as a mixed integer program using XPRESS-MP’s mp-model...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- open-source mixed integer programming solver written in C++. It can be used...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- information about all aspects of Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming (MINLP): http://www.gamsworld.org/minlp/solvers.htm...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- ParaSCIP: A Parallel Extension of SCIP. Mixed integer programming (MIP)has become...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- simple branch-and-bound method for mixed integer programming, along with computational results...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- naturally formulated using mixed integer non-linear programming (MINLP) models and can be solved...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- branch-cut-and-price solver for mixed integer programs. It is based on the branch...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ZIMPL: Zuse Institut Mathematical Programming Language. Zimpl is a little language to translate the mathematical ... into a linear or nonlinear (mixed-) integer mathematical program expressed in .lp or .mps file...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- squares, boxbounded global optimization, global mixed- integer nonlinear programming, and exponential sum model fitting. NLPLIB...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- GAMS solver for Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming (MINLP) models. It is based on a combination ... Bound method known from Mixed Integer Linear Programming and some of the standard NLP solvers...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- branch-and-cut code for mixed integer programs. A branch-and-cut mixed integer programming ... knapsack inequalities, 0-1 gub knapsack and integer knapsack inequalities, flowcover and continuous knapsack inequalities ... fixed charge network flow structure and Gomory mixed integer cuts. The principal development...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- GAMS/AlphaECP is a MINLP (Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Programming) solver based on the extended cutting ... solved to feasibility or only to an integer relaxed solution in intermediate iterations. This makes ... Pörn R. (2002). Solving Pseudo-Convex Mixed Integer Optimization Problems by Cutting Plane Techniques. Optimization...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- cast as a mixed-integer linear program. This formulation is quite general and incorporates assumptions ... MIRPs; (2) provide the mixed-integer linear programming community with a set of optimization problem...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- prototype code that solves Mixed Integer Programs (MIP) by application of a Dantzig-Wolfe reformulation...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization problems. It tries to find all local ... multi-start method using a suitable nonlinear programming subsolver...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Using mixed integer programming for matching in an observational study of kidney failure after surgery ... matching in observational studies based on mixed integer programming. Unlike widely used matching methods based...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- mining problems. Similar to the mixed-integer programming library (MIPLIB), we present a library...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- supporting hyperplane algorithm for convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming. A new deterministic algorithm for solving ... convex mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) problems is presented in this paper: The extended supporting ... constraints. A sequence of linear or quadratic integer-relaxed subproblems are first solved to rapidly ... algorithm solves a sequence of mixed-integer linear programming or mixed-integer quadratic programming subproblems...