- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1269 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...