- Referenced in 495 articles
- readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution, intersection, division, the radical...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- describe a software package for constructing minimal free resolutions of graded GL n (ℚ)-equivariant...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- field k. The length of the minimal free resolution of R=Q/I is called...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- require the computation of a minimal graded free resolution of the ideal. It also determines...
- Referenced in 1 article
- normalized scroll and compute the relative canonical resolution. The construction of these curves is based ... provide functions to compute (possibly non-minimal) free resolutions of such curves by an iterated...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 1833 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1742 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3988 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...