- Referenced in 181 articles
- empirical data. Our approach combines maximum-likelihood fitting methods with goodness-of-fit tests based...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- MCMC sampling (NUTS, HMC) and penalized maximum likelihood estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- stable random variates. It also performs maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory ... work is described in the paper ”Maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters”, J. P. Nolan...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- display. Fitting copula-based models with maximum likelihood method is provided as template examples. With...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- fitting multilevel models. It uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood phylogenetic trees from nucleotide sequences. Much...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- 1974a, 1974b) who also developed the maximum likelihood algorithm that serves as the basis...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- right-censored responses, and implements penalized maximum likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- fits many models and distribution by maximum likelihood estimation (MLE) or penalized MLE. Also fits...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- algorithm for exact maximum likelihood estimation of autoregressive- moving average models by means of Kalman...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- field. With the inclusion of maximum likelihood and distance methods in PAUP...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- this package allows to compute the maximum likelihood estimator (MLE) of a density as well...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Phylogenetic Analysis by Maximum Likelihood (PAML). PAML is a package of programs for phylogenetic analyses ... protein sequences using maximum likelihood. It is maintained and distributed for academic use free...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- value random fields; conditional simulation; kriging; maximum likelihood estimation...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- well as support for parameter estimation (maximum likelihood and Bayesian) and inference, conditional probability queries...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- cross validation and also by restricted maximum likelihood. A major feature is that any covariance...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Likelihood Analysis of Dynamic Linear Models. Maximum likelihood, Kalman filtering and smoothing, and Bayesian analysis ... linear models with known parameters, and maximum likelihood estimation. It also presents many specific dynamic ... parameters. It presents a discussion of maximum likelihood estimation and a much more elaborated...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Arbitrary Dimensions. Computes a log-concave (maximum likelihood) estimator for i.i.d. data in any number...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- variational approximation, and (optionally penalized) maximum likelihood estimation via optimization. In all three cases, automatic...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Parameter estimates are obtained under marginal maximum likelihood using the Gauss-Hermite quadrature rule...