- Referenced in 1 article
- creating a number field, computing its maximal order (using PARI/GP), computing its unit group (using ... presentation for a finitely generated multiplicative subgroup (using PARI/GP), and factoring polynomials defined over number...
- Referenced in 1900 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1266 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1034 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1787 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4047 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 3416 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 821 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The Duali/Dualpc software system is designed to solve...
- Referenced in 2034 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...