- Referenced in 1502 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2347 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2609 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2286 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 850 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1473 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...