- Referenced in 83 articles
- comprising a set of iterative solvers, preconditioners and matrix-vector multiplication routines. Users ... provide their own matrix-vector multiplication routines or preconditioners in order to solve a linear ... will perform the necessary transformations for the matrix-vector multiplication and preconditioning. After the transformations ... library includes highly optimized matrix-vector multiply kernels and preconditioners for both types of data...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- read matrices in Harwell-Boeing format. Matrix Generators. Routines that generate finite-differences discretizations ... conjugate-gradients and preconditioned minres. Vaidya’s Preconditioners. Augmented Maximum-weight-basis preconditioners. These preconditioners ... nonzeros from the coefficient matrix and them factoring the preconditioner directly. Recursive Vaidya’s Preconditioners ... These preconditioners also drop nonzeros, but they don’t factor the resulting matrix completely. Instead...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- implementation of efficient matrix vector multiplication, and linear system solves for preconditioners...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- traditional ways of developing incomplete factorization preconditioners. The first uses a symbolic factorization approach ... element using only the graph of the matrix. Then each fill-in that is introduced ... introduced, traditionally referred to as threshold preconditioners. The first type of approach...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- paper we propose a new block parallel preconditioner for the coupled linearized FSI system obtained ... Factorized form of the linearized FSI matrix, the use of static Condensation to formally eliminate ... Jacobian matrix and it uses ad-hoc preconditioners for each physical component of the coupled ... SIMPLE preconditioner on the reduced fluid matrix. Moreover, to efficiently deal with a large number...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- self-contained module in the HYPRE preconditioner library currently being developed at the Center ... pattern of a power of a sparsified matrix. ParaSails also uses a post-filtering technique ... reduce the cost of applying the preconditioner. The pattern of the preconditioner can be reused ... nonsymmetric and/or indefinite) problems with a nonfactorized preconditioner. The software available to be downloaded includes...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Method (LOBPCG). Its main features are: a matrix-free iterative method for computing several extreme ... generalized eigenproblems; a user-defined symmetric positive preconditioner; robustness with respect to random ... initial approximations, variable preconditioners, and ill-conditioning of the stiffness matrix; and apparently optimal convergence...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- algorithmic tradeoffs of pTatin3D’s multigrid preconditioner. Our matrix-free geometric multigrid preconditioner trades flops...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Galerkin discretisations as well as partially matrix-free preconditioners. On top of that, additional scalability...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Schwarz method (rasm) as a preconditioner and a fast matrix-vector algorithm. Previous fast...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- ILUM: A multi-elimination ILU preconditioner for general sparse matrices Standard preconditioning techniques based ... applying the usual ILU factorization to a matrix obtained from a multicolor ordering.par We present ... robustness, it is necessary to allow the preconditioner to have an arbitrary high accuracy...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- based Approximate Inverse” preconditioner. The underlying idea is that the inverse matrix can be approximated ... original matrix elements. This preconditioner makes the total number of CG iterations effectively constant...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- solve approximately the Newton equations. The preconditioner M is factored in PCG using a sparse ... Cholesky factorization based on the Yale Sparse Matrix Package. In this paper we briefly describe...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- package implements various versions of additive Schwarz preconditioners and applies a smoothed aggregation technique ... generate a coarse-level correction. The coarse matrix can be either replicated on the processors ... package starts from a description of the preconditioners in terms of parallel basic linear algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- required to copy the matrix into one of the package formats. This is particularly advantageous ... space is limited.\parSome of the basic preconditioners that are available are point methods such...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- systems is proposed, analyzed, and tested. The preconditioner, compressed incomplete modified Gram--Schmidt (CIMGS ... rank matrix. Numerically it is more robust than an incomplete Cholesky factorization preconditioner ... properties usually hold numerically, even when the matrix is not an M-matrix. When...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- particular, the iterative solver, the preconditioner and the matrix-vector multiplication routines. Most...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- present a package of parallel preconditioners which implements one-level and two-level domain decomposition ... sparse matrix computations. The package, named 2LEV-D2P4 (Two-LEVel Domain Decomposition Parallel Preconditioners Package...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- matrix A−sI must be symmetric but it may be definite or indefinite or singular ... Lanczos tridiagonalization. You may provide a preconditioner, but it must be positive definite. MINRES...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Newton iteration, using the current Jacobian (through matrix-free products), in which the linear residual ... serial version, there is a banded preconditioner module called CVBANDPRE for use with the Krylov...