- Referenced in 422 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state ... solver for mathematical programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles ... from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- provides a formal language to write mathematical definitions, executable algorithms and theorems together with ... proofs. Typical applications include the formalization of programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification ... certification in industrial context), the formalization of mathematics (e.g. the full formalization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- framework for reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years its design has been substantially...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing ... overview and the description of the mathematical capabilities. GAP is used in research and teaching...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier to maintain. For a first...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- collection of routines, written in the C programming language, for separation of various classes ... Lysgaard, Letchford, and Eglese, published in Mathematical Programming - see Publications). The package contains separation routines...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- This directory contains a collection of Mathematical Programs with Equilibrium Constraints (MPEC) test problems...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- programming language makes it possible to customise and extend the package with more mathematical functions ... commands can be given that involve basic programming primitives and powerful built-in functions. These ... system. This core consists of programs representing some 100 mathematical functions. The interpreter offers...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- callable from various mathematical packages, including MATLAB® and usable from many programming languages...
MATLAB ODE suite
- Referenced in 319 articles
- presents mathematical and software developments that are the basis for a suite of programs...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- methods, extensively used for solving important mathematical programming problems and applications, are applied here...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- expressive language for formalization of mathematical problems and program specification and development...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran ... originally created as a practical mathematical notation for computer programs, influenced by the notation...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- ZIMPL: Zuse Institut Mathematical Programming Language. Zimpl is a little language to translate the mathematical ... linear or nonlinear (mixed-) integer mathematical program expressed in .lp or .mps file format which...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- model, a standard mathematical programming modelling language, taking into account a reserved...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- strongly typed, mathematically correct type hierarchy. It has a programming language and a built...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access ... usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis...