- Referenced in 1912 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National Institute of Standards and Technology is preparing ... Digital Library of Mathematical Functions (DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions ... work. The data to be covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- widely used class of mathematical functions that are helpful in the solution of many important...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- large number of other useful functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power ... numbers, etc., and a lot of transcendental functions. PARI is also available...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices can be used directly...
IMSL Numerical Libraries
- Referenced in 422 articles
- comprehensive set of mathematical and statistical functions that programmers can embed into their software applications...
- Referenced in 2681 articles
- programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written ... overview and the description of the mathematical capabilities. GAP is used in research and teaching...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- extend the package with more mathematical functions. A user manual is provided containing many examples ... basic programming primitives and powerful built-in functions. These commands are read by an interpreter ... consists of programs representing some 100 mathematical functions. The interpreter offers on-line facilities which...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access ... including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous functions are also included. This toolbox supersedes the author ... toolbox: it describes much of the underlying mathematics and many of the algorithms and matrices ... matrices provided by MATLAB’s gallery function...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- expressions, and an extensive set of mathematical functions and libraries. The MuPAD engine serves...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- various areas of mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- have applications to mathematical physics and cryptography. By an L-function, we generally mean ... being the Riemann zeta function. Two of the seven Clay Mathematics Million Dollar Millennium Problems ... Conjecture. L-functions arise from and encode information about a number of mathematical objects ... www.numbertheory.org/ntw/lecture_notes.html. The subject of L-functions is very rich, with many interrelationships. Our goal...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- allow scientists and students to visualize mathematical functions and data interactively, but has grown...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- wide range of mathematical routines such as random number generators, special functions and least-squares...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Parameter Optimization. .. In this report, 25 benchmark functions are given and experiments are conducted ... www.ntu.edu.sg/home/EPNSugan/. The mathematical formulas and properties of these functions are described in Section...
Wolfram Functions Site
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Wolfram Functions Site was created as a resource for the educational, mathematical, and scientific communities ... most encyclopedic collection of information about mathematical functions. The site also details the interrelationships between ... special functions of mathematical physics and the elementary functions of mathematical analysis as well ... Already the largest formula compendium for mathematical functions on the web, this site will continue...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems of the from ... objective function, and g(x): R^n --> R^m are the constraint functions. The vectors...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- vector/matrix arithmetic, an enlarged set of mathematical standard functions for point and interval arguments...