- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The purpose of this library is to facilitate...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...