- Referenced in 5 articles
- form of a class of nonlinear partial differential equations (PDEs) is described and a Maple ... looking for the bilinear form of nonlinear PDEs by a logarithm transformation...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- An improved algorithm to explicitly compute the polynomial...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The Maple Power Tool intpakX defines Maple types...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...