- Referenced in 568 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1511 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 834 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1215 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Kan/sm1 (1991--2003) is a system for computing...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The functions depend on few variables (some hundred...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- The Getfem project focuses on the development of...