- Referenced in 2 articles
- also computes the quasidegree sets of local cohomology modules supported at the maximal irrelevant ideal ... quasidegree sets of non-top local cohomology modules supported at the maximal irrelevant ideal...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- classifying a local ring as above by computation of a few cohomological invariants...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1353 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5200 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10422 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...