- Referenced in 2281 articles
- constrained optimization problems where the objective to be optimized can be expressed as a linear ... declared as continuous or further constrained to take only integer values...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency ... field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum...
- Referenced in 1019 articles
- genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state-of-the-art solver for mathematical ... following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver ... linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained ... solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- have proved highly effective for solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions ... consider problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- number of standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs ... also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable functions, such ... conveniently formulate and solve constrained norm minimization, entropy maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- linear structural finite element simulation. Very little formal knowledge of optimization techniques is needed ... handle constrained, unconstrained, linear and non-linear optimization problems and can automatically calculate finite difference...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- form, for the solution of linear or nonlinear constrained optimization problems. The basic optimization algorithm...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- hybrid solver for linearly constrained global derivative-free optimization. PSwarm was developed originally ... algorithm is highly competitive with other global optimization methods based only on function values. PSwarm ... extended in this paper to handle general linear constraints. The poll step now incorporates positive...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- TOLMIN: a Fortran package for linearly constrained optimization calculations...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Powell’s UOBYQA algorithm (Unconstrained Optimization BY Quadratical Approximation) [Math. Program ... paper CONDOR (COnstrained, Non-linear, Direct, parallel Optimization using trust Region method for high-computing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- derivative-free algorithm for linearly constrained optimization problems. Based on the NEWUOA algorithm ... minimizer x * ∈ℝ n of a non-linear function, whose derivatives are unavailable, subject...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- solving optimization problems with many variables and constraints. It minimizes a linear or nonlinear function ... linear and quadratic programming and for linearly constrained optimization, as well as for general nonlinear...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ANSI C implementations of the Levenberg-Marquardt optimization algorithm, usable also from C++, Matlab, Perl ... explains their use. Both unconstrained and constrained (under linear equations, inequality and box constraints) Levenberg...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- measure by applying a sparsity-constrained steepest descent-optimization procedure. Depending on the sparsity threshold ... phase estimates the linear consequent parameters by a regularized sparsity-constrained-optimization procedure for each ... constraints are applied in order to force linear parameters to be 0, triggering a feature...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- constrOptim: Linearly Constrained Optimization. Minimise a function subject to linear inequality constraints using an adaptive...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- algorithm for solving constrained optimization problems. The functions defining the problem can be nonlinear ... will be paid to problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic ... Newton approach applied to the optimality conditions of the optimization problem. Each iteration ... simpler optimization problem, which has a quadratic objective and linear constraints. This QP is still...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- LINCOA (LINearly Constrained Optimization Algorithm), an algorithm that seeks the least value of a nonlinear ... function subject to linear inequality constraints, without using derivatives of the objective function...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- would be a valuable preprocessor for linearly constrained optimization problems. In a companion paper ... experience in testing HASP on the NETLIB linear-programming problems. We found that HASP substantially...