- Referenced in 1544 articles
- linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand sides. Because...
- Referenced in 379 articles
- self-validating methods for dense linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d ... linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate nonlinear...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... Both libraries contain routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue ... solution of dense, band, and tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement ... Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations...
- Referenced in 466 articles
- least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices are general, banded, symmetric indefinite...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems The presented method is a combination ... competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that are not too large...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer ... revisions to establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact ... another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists often encounter problems requiring the solution ... sparse systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth knowledge ... programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- those for the solution of sparse linear systems of equations and sparse eigenvalue problems. MATLAB...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- computes the condition under which a linear hybrid system satisfies a temporal requirement. Hybrid systems...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- also solvers for systems given in linearly implicit form, A(t,y) dy/dt ... general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others use iterative (preconditioned ... instead of direct methods for these linear systems. The most recent addition is LSODIS, which...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively parallel computers. Its emphasis is on modern...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- vectors, or as a system of linear equations and inequalities. The name PORTA ... Motzkin elimination algorithm which projects a linear system on subspaces xi = 0. This projection ... given system of linear inequalities can be done separately by using the function ’fmel...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed...
- Referenced in 1044 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified ... without changes on any BSD-UN*X system (preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Driven by the need to solve linear systems arising from problems posed on extremely large...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- algebraic multilevel solvers for the resulting systems of linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite...