- Referenced in 5 articles
- Superbee slop limiters are used for advective fluxes and the wall law for the heat ... injection hydrogen internal combustion engines. Large super-scalar machines up to 1 000 processors ... processors. Moreover, IFP-C3D uses an optimized linear algebraic library to solve linear matrix systems...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1544 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4797 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10903 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 7101 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes an adaptive grid finite difference...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...