- Referenced in 2286 articles
- Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- control community and focused on semidefinite programming, but the latest release extends this scope significantly ... YALMIP 3 can be used for linear programming, quadratic programming, second order cone programming, semidefinite...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming solver (QP), quadratically ... constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming solver...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems ... Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is intended for solving large-scale linear programming...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- software system that solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with ... linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation ... prices control the size of the linear programs by managing active constraints...
NETLIB LP Test Set
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Test Problem Set. The NETLIB Linear Programming test set is a collection of real-life ... linear programming examples from a variety of sources. The examples are available in MPS format...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- algorithm as it applies to linear and quadratic programming with only brief mention ... extensions to convex and general nonlinear programming, since a detailed paper describing these extensions ... included for a variety of linear and quadratic programming problems...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- matlab for solving large scale linear programming problems. It can be freely used...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- fact that mixed integer nonlinear programming is an important and difficult area for which there ... fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear programming, have seen considerable...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for 2-D elastostatics analysis SERBA ... Federico Paris and Jose Canas. The program uses linear continuous elements, and any kind...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- regression, consist in solving a small linear program. The program provides piecewise linear functions...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- computer code for the multistage stochastic linear programming problem This paper describes an efficient implementation ... decomposition algorithm for the multistage stochastic linear programming problem. Many of the computational tricks developed...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- framework and a solver for linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces to third...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Implementing interior point linear programming methods in the Optimization Subroutine Library. This paper discusses ... interior point (barrier) methods for linear programming within the framework of the IBM Optimization Subroutine...