- Referenced in 1438 articles
- simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular ... data instead of doing useful floating-point operations. LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing ... LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each machine. LAPACK ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- matrix pro le, performing basic linear algebra operations with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- algorithms for a broad spectrum of linear algebra operations is greatly simplified. In combination with ... dozens of algorithms for a single linear algebra operation can be derived, verified ... repository of algorithms and implementations for linear algebra operations, the FLAME interface REpository (FIRE), which ... algorithms for dozens of commonly encountered linear algebra operations...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- being sparse or a fast linear operator. LSMR is based on the Golub-Kahan bidiagonalization...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- user-supplied linear solvers and preconditioners. The main numerical operations performed in these codes...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- book: market risk, credit risk, operational risk, risk-measurement and aggregation concepts, risk-management techniques ... multivariate analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- numerical exploration of spectra of linear operators. Spectra of linear operators play an important role ... applied mathematics. For all but the simplest operators, the spectrum cannot be determined analytically ... approximation of spectra of one-dimensional linear operators...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- operations on lists and vectors, and adds a variety of basic statistical and linear algebra ... user interface environments, such as the Macintosh operating system, the X window system, and Microsoft ... basis for statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- dense or sparse matrix or a linear operator, and LSRN automatically speeds up when ... sparse or a fast linear operator. The preconditioning phase consists of a random normal projection...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- provide a standard for interval operations to aid in efficiently transporting programs involving interval arithmetic ... BLAS package, for basic linear algebra operations. The library is composed of elementary interval arithmetic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- bases and Janet-like Gröbner bases for linear systems of partial differential equations. It works ... with differential expressions and differential operators. A generic linearization for a non-linear system ... Weyl algebra representing ordinary differential operators in characteristic zero whose coefficients are rational functions...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points and segments ... matrix search framework and a solver for linear and quadratic programs. It further offers interfaces...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- preconditioners in terms of parallel basic linear algebra operators, in order to develop software based...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- mfiles, which solves basic linear and discrete optimization problems in operations research and mathematical programming...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- parallel implementation of out-of-core linear algebra operations. POOCLAPACK builds on the Parallel Linear...
Hilbert class library
- Referenced in 10 articles
- optimization problems, such as vectors, linear operators, and so forth, as C++ classes, making...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Level 2 BLAS operations. The level 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS) are designed ... general matrix multiply and add operation. With suitable partitioning, all the other level 3 BLAS...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- observations. Both linear and branching time temporal operators are supported. Earlier releases of MCK were...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Compaq or Intel compiler), LINUX or UNIX operating systems, and Mac OS X based Apple ... dimensional meshes, defining a wide range of linear and nonlinear solution algorithms, graphics options...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- linear recurrences, q-difference equations, and mixed linear equations that a given function satisfies. Summation ... mixed difference-differential operators), noncommutative Gröbner bases, and solving of coupled linear systems of differential...