- Referenced in 7694 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification...
- Referenced in 828 articles
- System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer optimization problems ... allows the user to concentrate on the modeling problem by making the setup simple ... establish an accurate model. The system models problems in a highly compact and natural ... another, and can even convert from linear to nonlinear with little trouble...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- special case of the linear mixed model or its generalized counterpart. This book is very ... regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they ... have a good working knowledge of linear models and the desire to begin using more...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting the entire ... regularization path for linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models, poisson regression...
- Referenced in 2503 articles
- linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, first edition, by Ludwig Fahrmeir and Gerhard ... Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, version 1, by Ludwig Fahrmeir and Gerhard...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete ... notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- latent structure, and to search for linear feedback models--and in the ability to calculate...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- system for interactive fitting of generalized linear models...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 160 articles
- either MIMO state space or MISO polynomial model structures. A key feature of the software ... These include the estimation of non-linear models, the use of non-standard model parametrizations...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- adds a variety of basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface ... basis for statistical model representations, such as linear ... nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many aspects of the system design were motivated...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Existing drivers implement mixtures of standard linear models, generalized linear models and model-based clustering...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- models and the Buckley-James multiple regression model for right-censored responses, and implements penalized ... likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models. rms works with almost any regression model ... regression, accelerated failure time models, ordinary linear models, the Buckley-James model, generalized least squares ... serially or spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile regression...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- particular families of models, including log-linear models, Gaussian models, and models for mixed discrete...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- contouring solution values, an element library for linear and nonlinear solids, thermal elements ... body options with joint interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- covTest: Computes covariance test for adaptive linear modelling. This package computes covariance test ... covariance test significance testing in adaptive linear modelling. Can be used with LARS (lasso ... linear models, elastic net, binomial and Cox survival model...