- Referenced in 304 articles
- pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval ... generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some ... provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals ... Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about non-differentiable problems (17 pages) studies function...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- given two generating functions defined by linear differential equations with polynomial coefficients, there...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- solution of a system of linear ordinary differential equations with constant inhomogeneity. The backbone...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- determination of symmetries of differential equations. It also can be used to compute symmetries ... isometries), and also to solve linear partial differential equations. To use its primary function ... system of ordinary and/or partial differential equations and the type of symmetry to be found ... determining equations (a system of linear partial differential equations for the generator of the generic...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated ... comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- dimensions, or parametric robust stability of linear differential equations can be directly formulated as such...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- annihilating ideal represents the set of linear differential equations, linear recurrences, q-difference equations ... mixed linear equations that a given function satisfies. Summation and integration of multivariate holonomic functions ... algebras (noncommutative polynomial arithmetic with mixed difference-differential operators), noncommutative Gröbner bases ... solving of coupled linear systems of differential or difference equations...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions ... manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations. It is easily extensible...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- able to solve a linear differential equation by typing u=L , where...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- large system of linear ordinary differential equations (ODEs) with polynomial inhomogeneity. This is equivalent ... initial condition. The matrix function is a linear combination of the matrix exponential and other...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- errors. It can handle non-linear ordinary differential equations, but is not optimized for simpler...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- like Gröbner bases for linear systems of partial differential equations. It works with left modules ... linearization for a non-linear system of partial differential equations can be computed. Some procedures...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- numerical solution of linear differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) with variable coefficients of arbitrary index ... linear DAEs is the so called strangeness index, which generalizes the differentiation index ... solution of linear quadratic optimal control problems and differential-algebraic Riccati equations...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- mass fractions and the set of linear differential equations that describe the first-order sensitivity...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- computational solution of ordinary and partial differential equations. Readers gain a thorough understanding ... MATLAB(r) to solve ordinary and partial differential equations.par The book begins with a review ... special features of the linear systems that arise when differential equations are solved. The following ... partial differential equation problems, including nonlinear time-dependent and steady-state systems, and linear eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- networks in the form of piecewise-linear differential equations. Instead of exact numerical values...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- other algebraic objects for linear systems of differential equations, time-delay systems, etc. The package...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An introduction. The whole mathematical presentation ... applicative interest in the context of both linear and nonlinear PDEs. Moreover, the inclusion...