IMSL Numerical Libraries
- Referenced in 425 articles
- IMSL Libraries are a comprehensive set of mathematical and statistical functions that programmers can embed...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- PARI is also available as a C library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which provides convenient and fast ... dimensional array manipulation. The SciPy library is built to work with NumPy arrays, and provides...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- each compiled into their own shared library. Executable applications are then created that are simply ... linked to the library functionality. OpenFOAM includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- oriented towards professional software development, with more libraries and standard library source code. The name...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- UMDES Software Library: UMDES-LIB is a library of C routines written for the study...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a collection of state-of-the-art packages ... interfaces are offered for selected packages. The Library was started in 1963 and was originally ... Over the years, the Library has evolved and has been extensively used on a wide ... this area is released in the GALAHAD library...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms for finding zeros...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution of large, sparse linear systems on massively ... enable application users to access the library in the way they naturally think about their ... results that show the efficiency of the library...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- based on the SACLIB library. Presented here is QEPCAD B version ... different direction. QEPCAD and the SACLIB library are the result of a program of research...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free ... under the GNU General Public License. The library provides a wide range of mathematical routines...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point ... LGPL. This license makes the library free to use, share, and improve, and allows...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- extended finite element library. This paper presents and exercises a general structure for an object...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library to cover all material found in the standard ... areas to show practical uses of the library, making the book essential for all researchers...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- MPFR library is a C library for multiple-precision floating-point computations with correct rounding ... based on the GMP multiple-precision library. The main goal of MPFR is to provide ... library for multiple-precision floating-point computation which is both efficient and has a well ... MPFR versions until 2.4.x). The library has been registered in France by the Agence...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. We emphasize libraries that work well with ... Standard Library. Boost libraries are intended to be widely useful, and usable across a broad ... provide reference implementations so that Boost libraries are suitable for eventual standardization. Ten Boost libraries ... included in the C++ Standards Committee’s Library Technical Report...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances ... progress made in the field, the instance library will be continuously enlarged and new results...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- polynomial systems. The purpose of the FGb library is twofold. First of all, the main ... conjunction with other software, the FGb library has been used in various applications (Robotic, Signal...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- paradigm in high performance library production and maintenance, which we term automated empirical optimization ... software; this style of library management has been created in order to allow software ... widely used, performance-critical, linear algebra kernel library...