- Referenced in 1552 articles
- outset to exploit the Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that ... Because of the coarse granularity of the Level 3 BLAS operations, their use promotes high...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- geometry is described and updated by level sets, vector level sets or a standard method...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- This document describes a toolbox of level set methods for solving time-dependent Hamilton-Jacobi ... PDEs) in the Matlab programming environment. Level set methods are often used for simulation ... allow quick and easy experimentation with level set methods, although it is not by itself ... level set tutorial and so should be used in combination with the existing literature...
- Referenced in 1015 articles
- organized hierarchically, enabling users to employ the level of abstraction that is most appropriate ... ﬂexibility for users. PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- Product Development takes engineering simulation to another level ― the unequalled depth and breadth ... scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other CAE tools...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Algorithm 679: A set of Level 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms. This paper describes ... Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (Level 2 BLAS). Level 2 BLAS are targeted at matrix-vector ... model implementation provides a portable set of FORTRAN 77 Level 2 BLAS for machines where...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- LBIE (Level Set Boundary-Interior-Exterior) is the multi-purpose meshing tool created ... volumetric mesh conforming to any level set from an imaging data. Variety of output mesh ... formats are: Triangle Mesh for the Level-Set and Tetrahedral Mesh for the interior ... exterior to the level set. Quadrilateral Mesh for the Level-Set and Hexahedral Mesh...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- high level language inspired from CSP and specifications are a set of formulas...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- with publicly distributed interface codes (the level set method), with published performance results...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- method itself can be evolved to varying levels of sophistication. We provide several examples ... difficult problems, yielding outcomes in some settings that have not been matched by other known...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- splitting for temporal discretization and the level-set method for interface representation. We show that ... finite element implementation of the level-set approach brings some additional benefits as compared ... standard, finite difference level-set realizations. In particular, the use of finite elements permits...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- combines the high-level modeling capacities of answer set programming (ASP) with state...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- BILUM is a set of programs designed for solving general sparse linear systems by using ... Krylov subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM) preconditioning techniques. BILUM combines ... multi-level algorithms implemented by BILUM are based on the block independent set ordering ... multi-elimination techniques. At each level, a block independent set is found by some greedy...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- level. The ”Rcpp-modules” vignette details the current set of features of Rcpp-modules. Rcpp ... nicer to use than the equivalent low-level loop code. The ”Rcpp-sugar” vignette gives...
- Referenced in 577 articles
- introduced in chapter 1, and with a set of exercises. par The second part ... gradient, which are adjusted to the noise level in the function. Direct search algorithms, including ... respective chapter, and with a set of exercises. par The treatment of both, optimization methods...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- organized into yet another set of units at a third level and with level ... units organized into another set of units at a fourth level. Examples of this abound ... exclusively within a member at a higher level, HLM can also provide for a situation ... outcome and a linear combination of a set of explanatory variables. This relationship is defined...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- position of the interface with the Level Set technique is used to simulate ... previously used for the Level Set method...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- finite elements; Local grid refinement techniques; Level set methods for interface capturing; Continuum surface force...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Technology (NIST). The solution of coupled sets of PDEs is ubiquitous to the numerical simulation ... phase transformations as well as a level set treatment of the electrodeposition process [NIST:damascene...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- framework is composed of a set of cooperating classes, which belong to five main categories ... organized in a hierarchy of abstraction levels. Each layer of the hierarchy relies ... services supplied by lower levels and provides a set of more abstract operations...