- Referenced in 2580 articles
- Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain 251 data sets as a service ... machine learning community. You may view all data sets through our searchable interface ... site for the Repository. The UCI Machine Learning Repository is a collection of databases, domain ... generators that are used by the machine learning community for the empirical analysis of machine...
- Referenced in 1038 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been superseded by C5.0...
- Referenced in 1013 articles
- from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning, Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction” by Trevor...
- Referenced in 925 articles
- users it initially has a much steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- LIBSVM has gained wide popularity in machine learning and many other areas. In this article...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands is all the user...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning and an application to boosting. In the first ... considerably more general class of learning problems. We show how the resulting learning algorithm ... knowledge about the performance of the weak learning algorithm. We also study generalizations ... boosting algorithm to the problem of learning functions whose range, rather than being binary...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- regression, and for the problem of learning a ranking function. The optimization algorithms used ... this version is an algorithm for learning ranking functions [Joachims, 2002c]. The goal ... learn a function from preference examples, so that it orders a new set of objects...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- based fuzzy inference system. The architecture and learning procedure underlying ANFIS (adaptive-network-based fuzzy ... adaptive networks. By using a hybrid learning procedure, the proposed ANFIS can construct an input...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- powerful features. Authoring tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages. Available in many...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn and use. Visual Basic...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn is a Python module integrating a wide ... range of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms for medium-scale supervised and unsupervised ... problems. This package focuses on bringing machine learning to non-specialists using a general-purpose...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- graphical lasso  is an algorithm for learning the structure in an undirected Gaussian graphical...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is a popular machine learning workbench with a development life of nearly...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 165 articles
- form equation. Neural Network Toolbox supports supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks ... also supports unsupervised learning with self-organizing maps and competitive layers. With the toolbox...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- educational use, more so for constructionist learning, at the Learning Research Group (LRG) of Xerox...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- through college—a tangible, visual way to learn mathematics that increases their engagement, understanding...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning algorithm Multi-layer networks of threshold logic ... classification systems. A new constructive neural network learning algorithm (DistAl) based on inter-pattern distance ... offers a significant advantage over other constructive learning algorithms that use an iterative (and often ... demonstrate that DistAl compares favorably with other learning algorithms for pattern classification...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- various kinds including as regression, classification, unsupervised learning, etc. It includes evolutionary learning algorithms based ... well as the integration of evolutionary learning techniques with different pre-processing techniques, allowing ... perform a complete analysis of any learning model in comparison to existing software tools. Moreover...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- LERS – a system for learning from examples based on rough sets. The paper presents ... choice to use the machine learning approach or the knowledge acquisition approach. In the first...