- Referenced in 354 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2541 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1447 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- enGrid is an open-source mesh generation software...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...