- Referenced in 1 article
- LESSOCC2. LESOCC2 (Large-Eddy Simulation On Curvlinear Coordinates) is a solver that has been developed...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- There is an increasing need for multidisciplinary simulations...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...