- Referenced in 2850 articles
- language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Neural Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction ... speed up training and handle large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- data structures and routines that provide the building blocks for the implementation of large-scale...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- model initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets the issue ... calculation over extremely large datasets. The arrival of MapReduce provides a chance to utilize commodity ... hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- suited for problems that are large in terms of data and/or parameters. The method...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- that LIBLINEAR is very efficient on large sparse data sets...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- This is particularly important for high-dimensional data that lie on several different, but related ... visualizing the structure of very large data sets, we show...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- limiting their suitability for data mining large data sets. This paper discusses issues in building ... techniques enables SLIQ to scale for large data sets and classify data sets irrespective...
- Referenced in 386 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches ... large sample limit, provided that structure and the sample data satisfy various commonly made...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- computes dissimilarities); Chapter 2: PAM.FOR (partitions the data set into clusters with a new method ... using medoids); Chapter 3: CLARA.FOR (for clustering large applications); Chapter 4: FANNY.FOR (a new method ... MONA.FOR (divisive hierachical clustering of binary data sets...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- fitting with an emphasis on splines, spatial data and spatial statistics. The major methods include ... splines, Kriging and compact covariances for large data sets. The splines and Kriging methods ... implementation of sparse matrix methods for large spatial data sets and currently requires the sparse...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number of functionalities ... science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool ... results. It provides a large number of predefined numerical data types and operators. These types...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Object Oriented framework for large scale data analysis. ROOT written in C++, contains, among others ... language is C++ (using the interpreter) and large scripts can be compiled and dynamically linked...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- features so that you can view your data in a variety of ways ... designed to interactively handle very large data set sizes in the terascale range, and works...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- convenient facilities for the assembly of sequence data sets from files or web-based repositories ... their growing need to analyze large data set using new computational methods...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- omics data (e.g. transcriptomics, metabolomics or proteomics data) that require an integrative or joint analysis ... also be applied to any other large data sets where p + q >> n. rCCA ... version of CCA to deal with the large number of variables. sPLS allows variable selection ... multilevel analysis using variance decomposition of the data...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- data useful for testing and comparing combinatorial algorithms. The programs generate a large number ... Some of the graphs are based on data from the “real world”: Five-letter words...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- COBS: it can handle small or large data sets either with user interaction or full...