- Referenced in 88 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 4993 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5808 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1577 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 893: TSPACK: tension spline package for curve...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1165 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 534 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1249 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- GLOBALLib is a collection of Nonlinear Programming models...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 830 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 3307 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...