- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...